The feasibility study shall contain the following:
- The location of territory subject to boundary change and a map of the area which identifies the proposed
- The major reasons for proposing the boundary change.
- The following characteristics of the area:
- A list of the current land use designations applied to the subject area in the county comprehensive plan.
- A list of the current county zoning designations applied to the subject area.
- A general statement of present land use characteristics of the area.
- A description of development being proposed for the territory, if any, and a statement of when actual development is expected to begin, if known.
- A list of all public agencies, such as local governments, school districts, and special districts, whose current boundary falls within the boundary of the territory proposed for the change or reorganization.
- A list of current services being provided within the proposed incorporation area, including, but not limited to, water, sewer, solid waste, transportation, public works, law enforcement, fire and rescue, zoning, street lighting, parks and recreation, and library and cultural facilities,
and the estimated costs for each current service.
- A list of proposed services to be provided within the proposed incorporation area, and the estimated cost of such proposed services.
- The names and addresses of three officers or persons submitting the proposal.
- Evidence of fiscal capacity and an organizational plan as it relates to the area seeking incorporation that, at a minimum, includes:
- Existing tax bases, including ad valorem taxable value, utility taxes, sales and use taxes, franchise taxes, license and permit fees, charges for services, fines and forfeitures, and other revenue sources, as appropriate.
- A 5-year operational plan that, at a minimum, includes proposed staffing, building acquisition and construction, debt issuance, and budgets.
- Data and analysis to support the conclusions that incorporation is necessary and financially feasible, including population projections and population density calculations, and an explanation concerning methodologies used for such analysis.
- Evaluation of the alternatives available to the area to address its policy concerns.
- Evidence that the proposed municipality meets the requirements for incorporation pursuant to s. 165.061.